Tuesday, February 7, 2012

JDBC Driver Class Names and URL Formats For Popular Databases

A recurring pain for me is digging up JDBC driver class names and URL formats when ever I need to connect to a database over JDBC. So I thought I will document driver / URL details plus additional info such as Spring DBCP configuration, Tomcat datasource configuration and connection validation SQL information for all popular databases.

I have published this info on the internet and you can view them at http://www.kengsi.com/jdbcwiz.html. Hope this will help few others by having this information in one single place. I will add more databases as time goes on so if you don't see information about a database driver you are interested in, please do let me know.


Don' forget to click the +1 button below if this post was helpful.

No comments: